Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my cactus flair today & this may be a ridiculous question but how do you turn the radio off?
Asked the dealer & he thinks you just mute it?

Thanks guys.

Registered
Will only tell you if you show us a photo of your car not your radio ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That made me laugh cactus4us!

Attachments

Registered
Well if you just press the only knob under the screen that mutes the radio and turning it anti-clockwise will reduce sound until reaches a '0' indication. Very nice black Cactus with nice Black wheels :D

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fab, thank you cactus4us.

I love it, got the black leather seats & panoramic sun roof, & was chuffed that I've got split back seats that I wasn't expecting!

It's such a nice drive, can't wait to get out in it tomorrow! Worth the wait since the end of August!

Registered
Looks good, I pick up my yellow submarine tomorrow, also ordered end of Aug, so may get the split rear seat. Not essential just a nice to have. Is the passenger seat height adjustable, or only the driver seat?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mellowyellow said:
Looks good, I pick up my yellow submarine tomorrow, also ordered end of Aug, so may get the split rear seat. Not essential just a nice to have. Is the passenger seat height adjustable, or only the driver seat?
I haven't tried the passenger seat height adjustment yet! I'll let you know!
Good luck with your collection tomorrow, sure you'll be pleased!

Registered
Hi,

I know that originally there was no passenger seat height adjustment, just driver seat height adjustment. I just wondered if it was being included now.
Thanks,

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mellowyellow said:
Hi,

I know that originally there was no passenger seat height adjustment, just driver seat height adjustment. I just wondered if it was being included now.
Thanks,
Just checked & no it's only height adjustable on the driver side!

Registered
Ok thanks for looking

1 - 11 of 11 Posts