Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Done just over 100 miles in my cactus.

I have front and reversing sensors. I have noticed ever so often the reversing sensors bleep (at speed as well). Some other forums have said about issues during cold and wet weather.

Anyone else had this issue

Also, I figure no one has figured out how to get contacts photos to sync from an iPhone

·
Registered
40 Posts
Can't help on the sensors - ours has done 700 miles and the sensors have been spot on so far - no issues.

On the photos, I put another thread up asking why I can't load photo's from my phone (android) and a nice poster answered saying he thinks you can only do it from a memory stick. I haven't tried this yet but will do so soon.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Azreal1983 said:

I have front and reversing sensors. I have noticed ever so often the reversing sensors bleep (at speed as well). Some other forums have said about issues during cold and wet weather.

Anyone else had this issue

Also, I figure no one has figured out how to get contacts photos to sync from an iPhone
Are you sure it's the reversing sensors. It might be the speed camera warning which beeps every time you are approaching a camera or possibly you have set a speed limit reminder.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I have to say the front sensors are very hit and miss. Sometimes it tells me my house is right in front of me and sometimes it doesn't! It also beeps for the lamp post on my drive some days but not on others! :lol:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fixerman said:
Azreal1983 said:

Are you sure it's the reversing sensors. It might be the speed camera warning which beeps every time you are approaching a camera or possibly you have set a speed limit reminder.
Yep I figured it out a few days ago. It was the speed cameras

1 - 5 of 5 Posts