Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, following on from your comments regarding the air bumps.
I bought my cactus 2 weeks ago, A Tapernade 1.6 bluehdi feel. 15 reg, 2400 miles on the clock. It a lovely car, and an unusual colour. I found my NFS door panel loose at the end. So I took it back to garage, Arnold Clark. And they have been very helpful. They have ordered a new clip, and will be sorted next Monday.
The manager let me see the clip, the old style clip was rigid, but the newer version as on my car , are blue, and are plastic spring loaded. So if it is hit, it should not break. I was unlucky as this clip was faulty, the manager said it was the first time he has seen this problem. The clip is fitted to get back of the air bump panel, then is clips into a hole in the metal door panel. Nothing complicated.
I hope this information clears up any worries or doubts about this.
I love my cactus and look forward to driving it, as I suffer from M, E. The steering being so light, am comfy seats, will help reduce my fatigue.
Cheers, allan.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Happy to say, problem fixed, new clip replacing faulty one on Airbump panel. Good for Arnold Clark, at Armadale, they even gave my car a wash,
Can't ask for any more than that.
Cheers, allan.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I .can confirm that they are as good as they say had some numpty park at side of me today and opened his door into mine so hard it shook my cactus got out to check and there wasnt even a mark.

·
Registered
472 Posts
trickytrev said:
I .can confirm that they are as good as they say had some numpty park at side of me today and opened his door into mine so hard it shook my cactus got out to check and there wasnt even a mark.
Aaaannndd relax!!!!. Maybe they did it on purpose cos they could !!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Car coming up for 3 years old so last service on service plan and mot booked before warranty runs out.Air bumps loose on two rear doors,so have asked for them to be fixed,seems to be a recuuring fault on my car having been loose on a previous occasion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts