Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just changed from Picasso C3 to Cactus C4 so I don't look so granddadish and must say so far I think the drive is much, much better.

I wanted to load up the boot with a flat floor so decided to have a go at the back seat cushion and it's very simple to remove. Just two little clips holding it in place at the front. Went back in easy too. Problem solved :D :D :D

Has anyone else got any experience of this?

·
Registered
92 Posts
I think I found the two clips under the front edge of the seat but I cannot see how they release.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I can see the 2 clips, metal hook into white plastic structure. How do you release them? There seems to be a tab at the rear which might yield to screwdriver pressure but I don't want to risk breaking the clip.
Can anyone help?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I actually broke one of the clips months ago already. would be interested to find out how to release it properly..

·
Registered
590 Posts
Gravynstuffing can you give more detail on how you undid the clips etc

·
Registered
72 Posts
xireland said:
with pics please !!!! :cry:
been wanting this myself so with the bit of info here I can provide a description how to remove and replace with picts

Removing Seat
First Gently lift the seat at the join between the base of the back and the rear or the base where they join
then you can lift and tilt up Gently and push the seat forward to help free it from the clip

this is the clip in the bottom of the car
Photograph Automotive tire Automotive lighting Dishware Yellow

this is the U bracket on the bottom of the seat at the front edge
Automotive lighting Automotive design Automotive exterior Bumper Tints and shades

this is the clip and the U bracket on the bottom front edge
Hood Automotive lighting Sleeve Automotive exterior Adapter

Replacing the Seat
First fasten ALL the set belts to their respective fastener, this makes it easy to pull the belt holder through the gap in the seat and not spend ages having to un do the seat again like me :D
First Line up the U bracket to the Clip with the seat at about a 45 degree angle.push into the clip

then push the rear of the bottom seat into place pulling on the seat belts to bring them through the seat holes

Hope this helps

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone know where the white plastic clips to hold the seat in place can be bought, or what the part number is please? The local Citroen dealer is trying to charge me £495 for what was basically one broken plastic clip! They insist the whole bench cushion needs replacing. Absolute shisters.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, is anyone have a picture of a cactus without rearseat ? i would like to buy one, but i'm not sure about the space... if anyone can post a pict, i will be really greatful !

·
Registered
143 Posts
Thanking you Mr Macro, for your photos and virtual help. Back squb removed seat flattened. Cactus vaned. Not thinking of putting the squab back in. Extra passengers can sit on cushions. :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
27 Posts
The clips are quite delicate, I broke one of mine trying to remove the seat.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts