Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed over the last couple of days, when parallel parking in the dark, the visibility isn't very good. As though something is obscuring the camera. It was light this morning when I parked, and I could clearly see part of the rear number plate on the screen. Do obviously the camera had moved. I will be going back to the dealer once I get it back from having the new door mirror fitted. But has anyone else had the camera move?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Mine hasn't moved, but have made sure I've hand cleaned it regularly as that has really helped improve the visibility.

Have you used a pressure washer on your car? That could've knocked it slightly.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Yes! This happened to us once. We could clearly see yellow number plate in the camera. Didn't do any adjustments and it's been fine ever since.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mrsstuzilla said:
Yes! This happened to us once. We could clearly see yellow number plate in the camera. Didn't do any adjustments and it's been fine ever since.
So can you still see the number plate?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LMC247 said:
Mine hasn't moved, but have made sure I've hand cleaned it regularly as that has really helped improve the visibility.

Have you used a pressure washer on your car? That could've knocked it slightly.
No I've not used a pressure washer. I'm guessing it's because I have to close the boot quite hard, otherwise I get a "boot open" warning.

·
Registered
735 Posts
If it was wet with just a single raindrop it would distort the image? :shock: And then dropped off later ;)

·
Registered
735 Posts
Cactus4us said:
If it was wet with just a single raindrop it would distort the image? :shock: And then dropped off later ;)
Definitely a raindrop; half screen showed up yellow from number plate. Went to get iPad to take photo, slammed door and it fell off :shock: :roll: the raindrop not the door :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts