Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we have a cactus flair, and when we go to input a destination in the sat nav, we cannot put in the postcode, its always the town and the road. Its making life very difficult and I just wondered if this was the case for others, or of we've missed a trick of some sort.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Put the post code in the town option and it seems to work! Just another quirk to the cactus methinks :)

·
Registered
262 Posts
On a similar note I had already figured out to put the postcode into the town field which works well however some postcodes serve more than one street and have as yet not figured out how to get street / house number when entering a post code. Has anyone else solved this?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Page 265 : It says at No.4 enter City or Post Code :)

Attachments

·
Registered
262 Posts
I do have to say that I am quite impressed by the manual and it's on-line availability, spent the days before collecting ours reading up. Have not been stuck in traffic for long enough to look at the one built into the screen.

Every now and then Citroen produce an icon and I believe that they have done that with our Cactuses!

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
ruairip said:
I do have to say that I am quite impressed by the manual and it's on-line availability, spent the days before collecting ours reading up. Have not been stuck in traffic for long enough to look at the one built into the screen.

Every now and then Citroen produce an icon and I believe that they have done that with our Cactuses!
Yep its sure unique...... :D

·
Registered
265 Posts
ruairip said:

Oh I don't suppose you have a link to that online manual do you? I'd like to do exactly that - read up before I get elivery

·
Registered
262 Posts
Adrian said:
ruairip said:

Oh I don't suppose you have a link to that online manual do you? I'd like to do exactly that - read up before I get elivery
Think it is elsewhere here as well http://service.citroen.com/ddb/index.html?lang=en_us&_ga=1.266748366.1922029735.1458388858

1 - 8 of 8 Posts