Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One issue I had with my C3 Picasso Sat nav was not being able to set a "Home" destination. :evil: I kept having to treat home as any other destination. Does the same apply to the Sat Nav in the Cactus?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mrsstuzilla said:
If you can then we haven't worked it out yet!
Thanks Claire once again for your prompt response. That's a pain. I find it really annoying to have to treat the home destination as any other address. Even the cheapest TomTom has facility to enter a permanent home destination. I have a test drive arranged for Sunday. I am more or less sold on the car so I won't let this be a deal breaker.

Another quick question please. Does the USB socket also charge your phone or is it just for connecting a device to play music.

Regards,

John

·
Registered
266 Posts
On the Satnav, you can save your location and name it. I have named mine HOME. It is then available in both the recent destinations list which come up when you start the navigation module and also appears in your Contacts list - you can also navigate to it from there. Admittedly not quite as good as Tom-toms Home button :)

Also you can charge your phone from either socket. I have an iPhone 6 and it charges no problem (as long as you have not gone into ECO mode for the electrics.) For a larger phone or an iPad, you would need a 2 Amp USB charger plugged into the Power socket.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Navigate to your address and then save it as a contact called "Home". When next wanting to go "Home" press navigate to and press contacts and choose Home.

Flair 110 in Hello Yellow

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks folks! That's very helpful.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Never save your address as home, if your car get nicked they know your not there and you can get burgled..... seen it on a tv programme

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Weegill said:
Never save your address as home, if your car get nicked they know your not there and you can get burgled..... seen it on a tv programme
I like your style Weegill. I would never thought of that. Coronation Street it will be when I take delivery.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.