Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner

Sat-Nav Update

6K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Cloud9 
#1 ·
Just wondering when I get the car will the Sat-Nav be updated to the latest software ?

If not I would think I could ask for it to be updated or am I wrong ? - what have other people done ?

#6 ·
I queried this at the dealer when I had my 1000 mile checkover last weekend...to be honest, the service dept were a bit vague about it. I don't think anything was done. It would be better if we as owners could just download and install updates from Citroen's website??

#7 ·
Cloud9 said:
I queried this at the dealer when I had my 1000 mile checkover last weekend...to be honest, the service dept were a bit vague about it. I don't think anything was done. It would be better if we as owners could just download and install updates from Citroen's website??
I think you can but at £70 a pop which is why I want it updated before I get it

#11 ·
Dadioglasgow said:
Only free upgrade might be for the firmware...
This is what I enquired about as the DAB freezes sometimes and the screen seems a bit slow generally...I was hoping they might install a firmware update to iron out any glitches...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.