Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I had the message on my screen yesterday saying there was a navigation update available, and to contact the dealer or go online. Can I assume that refers to the expensive myway system thats built in ?.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any chance you could enlighten us ? ;)

·
Registered
80 Posts
There's a thread about it in the forum, titled 'firmware update for touch screen'. I get mine from the Spanish cactus forum, but it's the same....works well, saves us a penny or 2.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Manuals, no-one reads manuals. Well I had to to find out how to enter a post code in the sat nav. Turns out you put in a post code where it says City - obvious really - not !

Now I need to read up on how to get the sat nav to alert when approaching speed cameras and over the speed limit. I assume it can do that?

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Vacuman said:
Manuals, no-one reads manuals. Well I had to to find out how to enter a post code in the sat nav. Turns out you put in a post code where it says City - obvious really - not !

Now I need to read up on how to get the sat nav to alert when approaching speed cameras and over the speed limit. I assume it can do that?
Yeah it's a bit daft putting post code in city section.... It should say - City/Post code

If you have the cameras warning info installed (available as a download from Citroen for about £7 or other places for free ;) ) you get a beep and warning flash up of speed limit when approaching a camera even when off sat-nav screen which I thought was cool

1 - 7 of 7 Posts