Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've got the cactus c4 hdi blue with the ( FEEL trim pack, )and I want to have the sat/nav installed. is it that citroen programs the touch screen system to have the sat/nav, or have I got to have a new touch screen / system. also any info on costs please.
thanks Jimmy.

·
Registered
644 Posts
As far as I know it's a module as it sometimes says 'loading sat nav module' when it starts up. No idea on costs. Think it comes with one of the packs - maybe the city park pack?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Mrsstuzilla said:
As far as I know it's a module as it sometimes says 'loading sat nav module' when it starts up. No idea on costs. Think it comes with one of the packs - maybe the city park pack?
Hopefully wrong, but I suspect that a retro fit would be difficult... Consideration of aerial for GPS, GPS module and any other hardware/software might make it cost prohibitive. If you can find somewhere to put it, a dedicated satnav might be best - not to mention cheaper in the long run due to Citroen's exorbitant map upgrade prices :-(

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi, I just wanted to have the satnav system that come with the flair trim pack. I had my cactus for a week it was bought from an independent dealer that sell nearly new cars. its a 64 plate 9,500 miles registered on jan 30th 2015 , I'm well pleased with it. thanks for your input. Jimmy

·
Registered
735 Posts
The Cactus provided for my #LoveC4Cactus 48 hours was satnavless so I used my own stuck neatly in the lower rhs screen and was ok :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
jimmy said:
Hi, I've got the cactus c4 hdi blue with the ( FEEL trim pack, )and I want to have the sat/nav installed. is it that citroen programs the touch screen system to have the sat/nav, or have I got to have a new touch screen / system. also any info on costs please.
thanks Jimmy.
I've always preferred my own tom tom to those installed in cars. Easier and quicker to get updates for one thing. There is only one 12v socket in a Cactus so a two-way adapter is needed if you want to run anything else at the same time, like a dash cam for example

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.