Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone stuck a set of seat covers in their Cactus? I would like to but I'm not sure what's on the market. Ready made or tailor made.

I've always installed them in all my cars.. and if they are professionally done and you make the right colour choice they are just as nice as the originals with the benefit of not wearing or tearing your originals.

Advice will be appreciated..

·
Registered
348 Posts
Each to their own of course but to me it seems that you are saving the benefit of having nice condition original seats for the next owner. Necessary I guess if you are likely to be putting them at risk (tradesman, dog owner etc.). Possibly a good idea if you have young kids who spill stuff.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's just the risk of spilling stuff really..

·
Registered
328 Posts
Kevin said:
Anyone stuck a set of seat covers in their Cactus? I would like to but I'm not sure what's on the market. Ready made or tailor made.

I've always installed them in all my cars.. and if they are professionally done and you make the right colour choice they are just as nice as the originals with the benefit of not wearing or tearing your originals.

Advice will be appreciated..
A quick google search came up with these beauties on ebay, not sure if they are what you are looking for, but if you are just looking to keep your seats clean after a day's decorating, for example : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/141776250064?adgroupid=13585920426&hlpht=true&hlpv=2&rlsatarget=pla-131843263266&adtype=pla&ff3=1&lpid=122&poi=&ul_noapp=true&limghlpsr=true&googleloc=1006826&device=c&chn=ps&campaignid=207297426&crdt=0&ff12=67&ff11=ICEP3.0.0-L&ff14=122&viphx=1&ops=true&ff13=80

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tnx Blactus.. I had already saw those and they look loose and baggy. I was thinking of something tailor made with a tight fit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts