Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I have been lurking and reading topics for a while now. It was this community that eventually made me go with a Cactus! :mrgreen:

So I have ordered through work where we have a salary sacrifice car lease scheme with Lex Autolease. Gone for a petrol 110 Flair in Shark Grey with Black bumps, rails, mirrors and plain alloys. Also gone with the purple highlight interior (for split-fold seats!) and the panoramic sunroof.

Bit disappointed that I couldn't order one from stock (their dealer network had no Cactus stock at all... apparently!) but at least with a factory order I get my exact spec.

Apparently it should be with the dealer by August/early September. Taking the summer factory closure into account, am I probably looking more at September?

I'll post pics when it arrives :cool:

Registered
Probably September :) another four months like me :(

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hope I'm not going against any rules by updating this topic, but update:

My Cactus is due to be delivered this Friday! :)

I'll post some pictures once it arrives.

Registered
Worth waiting for. I love mine does everything as per spec Artic Steel, Black Airbumps 1.6HDI SS Blue Flair Edition.
The only thing I miss this being my sixth new Citroen is Pneumatic Suspension which was one of the great hall marks of the Citroen Brand.If they can do it on Tractors,Diggers ect why not Cars. The ride was great and three levels of suspension.

Registered
Great news you're getting your Cactus this week. You'll be like a kid on Christmas eve come Thursday night LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts