Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle I really love my BlueHDI 100 Feel C4. Super unusual and turns some heads...

Cannot wait to get into some discussions, especially sound. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Tidy looking motor there!
She's a beat!
Mine should be here this week... Purple flair on black 17's and blueHDI engine.
What's the engine and transmission drive like?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks... I used to drive a VW EOS2.0 Turbo... Won't compare! Lol... But I was surprised by the pull, reaches 80 easily... And again road noise in the Eos was super loud, so my Cactus sounds lovely... :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lets be honest its got just under 100BHP, so your not talking about a sports car. I though do feel, now that I have driven it a bit more, that given the right circumstance, it will pull just fine - and motorway driving no problem. Of course everybody will have their own opinion dependent on their driving requirements. :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Definitely not a sports car, but that's one of the reasons for our purchase... Most people feel the performance is adequate, some feel it's not,a mixed bag as you say. This will be my first diesel, so I expect it to be a bit of a change from a petrol engine, and on paper, this particular engine looks more then adequate. Is good to hear feedback from others. Can't wait to get mine and try it for myself!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Looks a smasher! Ive got the eHDI 1.6 ETG and I love it. It feels very graceful compared to my old banger.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts