Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do they work? not had chance to try ours yet (apart from on the drive stationary and turning the wheel back and forth :D )

·
Registered
266 Posts
They do work in that they turn on when cornering below 25 mph... But so far, I have not noticed any improvement in the lighting when they are on.

·
Registered
316 Posts
They turn on when you put the indicator on as well but one light only depending on left or right. I only noticed when my wife was picking me up from the pub.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Mark said:
They turn on when you put the indicator on as well but one light only depending on left or right. I only noticed when my wife was picking me up from the pub.
That's not the fogs though just the LEDS - At least I think that's what I saw in a reflection in a window :?

·
Registered
316 Posts
It is the fog lights at the bottom, I was not that drunk.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I think it actually works quite well. Although I have a better chance to see it because I park underground. The combination of slow speed, pretty dark and all the walls fairly close means it is very noticeable.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I wish the Citroen directional Bi-xenon lamps on the C4 were more successful than they were as functionally they were brilliant.

On dark unlit lanes they were great as they illuminated 'around the corner' and gave you that extra visibility. The problem with them was reliability. Fortunately mine were ok but those who had them and were faulty pretty much wrote off the car due to uneconomical replacement costs (replacement lamp units were £1000 8 years ago!). They tried the principle on the original DS, on the C4 so maybe sometime again in the future?

I guess cornering fog lamps are the next best thing...with 1/3 of the capability.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I think they only corner at low speeds. Was surprised when I first saw them come on when husband was setting off. Thought he was mucking about! :lol:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all - will give it a try - if I can get the car off the Wife - she ain't daft, strange how it's only the C1 ever left on the drive for me... :)

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Mark said:
It is the fog lights at the bottom, I was not that drunk.
Of course it is, what a numpty I am I thought the post above my comment further up was about parking lights not the fogs.... I read it out of context :oops:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts