Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm placing my order for a new Cactus tomorrow, I was just wantinng to know if ordering the space saver space inpacts on the boot space?
I have test driven the car at my local dealer and had a good look round but this was a question I didn't ask, I'm now using an online dealer so can't really go and start checking things out at the local place as they know I'm not buying from them!

Just a quick side note, I'm going for the yellow (free!) colour as I like it and I'm a bit tight :lol: Anybody else like this colour? I don't mind standing out and actually I think the Cactus deserves to stand out.

Cheers

G

·
There is a recess for the wheel and jack in the boot so you will not lose any space. Some people have the jack under the passenger seat though.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I'm sure I read somewhere on here that someone ordered what they thought was a space saver wheel and got a full-sized spare!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers guys, i'm not bothered what I get, I was just worried I'd lose boot space which is not cool in my situation.
From what I've read it seems a lottery what you get but the options list states space saver at the mo.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I ordered a spare wheel but it took two months before Citroen supplied same,they appear in short supply,it sits comfortably in the boot recess.

Cactus Flair 110 pure tech in all black

·
Registered
644 Posts
In that case will ring up and order one ASAP. I don't like not having a proper spare. Don't trust that wheel repair stuff at all. Not much use in a blow out!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I obtained from mt local dealer what is called a reduced steel with tyre and tools cost £137.14.
Cactus flair moonlight editon

·
Registered
316 Posts
I ordered mine when I ordered the car , it was £75-00. Most are full size wheels.

G

·
As Mark said it's an option on your configuration. It's only £75 including the tool kit. Although it says space-saver I got a full size like many others have.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I ordered a full sized spare. Dealer told me they'd looked at the one in the showroom and it would fit fine in the well. Turns out there are two different depths of well and ours only takes a space saver! :(. Might be because we have to fit the ad blue tank under the boot. No idea when they'll be able to get us a space saver wheel and certainly not in time for our break away. Cheesed off. :/

1 - 14 of 14 Posts