Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm placing my order for a new Cactus tomorrow, I was just wantinng to know if ordering the space saver space inpacts on the boot space?
I have test driven the car at my local dealer and had a good look round but this was a question I didn't ask, I'm now using an online dealer so can't really go and start checking things out at the local place as they know I'm not buying from them!

Just a quick side note, I'm going for the yellow (free!) colour as I like it and I'm a bit tight :lol: Anybody else like this colour? I don't mind standing out and actually I think the Cactus deserves to stand out.

Cheers

G

·
There is a recess for the wheel and jack in the boot so you will not lose any space. Some people have the jack under the passenger seat though.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers guys, i'm not bothered what I get, I was just worried I'd lose boot space which is not cool in my situation.
From what I've read it seems a lottery what you get but the options list states space saver at the mo.

G

·
As Mark said it's an option on your configuration. It's only £75 including the tool kit. Although it says space-saver I got a full size like many others have.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I ordered a full sized spare. Dealer told me they'd looked at the one in the showroom and it would fit fine in the well. Turns out there are two different depths of well and ours only takes a space saver! :(. Might be because we have to fit the ad blue tank under the boot. No idea when they'll be able to get us a space saver wheel and certainly not in time for our break away. Cheesed off. :/

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.