Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

intending to order a flair HDI with only a few options via a broker on lease deal - is the split rear bench now standard ?? I see the options list mentions different highlight packs with the split rear seat only - am I reading this correctly or will me standard Flair have the split bench - anyone out there know the real story as the dealer doesn't seem to have a clue...

thanks

Stuart

·
Registered
626 Posts
Split rear seats are only standard on Australian market vehicles.

The U.K. Spec has been updated and will now include the rear split seat. As to when these will be delivered who knows... I would imagine Q1-Q2 2016....the spec was only released last week.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Azreal1983 said:
I picked up my Flair today and it has slit rear seats.
Has it got three isofix points so you can place a seat in the middle rather than just the 2 either side?

·
Registered
105 Posts
It could be that if you order the standard trim you will get the non split rear seat and if you upgrade to Habana or Purple Highlight you will get the 60/40 split rear seats.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Kevin said:
It could be that if you order the standard trim you will get the non split rear seat and if you upgrade to Habana or Purple Highlight you will get the 60/40 split rear seats.
Yes, the standard interior has a single folding seat but any of the optional interiors (Habana, purple highlight or any leather option) gets the split seat.

·
Registered
30 Posts
My Flair with Habana highlight pack was delivered today with split fold rear seats. Really surprised as it was ordered start of August so was expecting the single bench. Nice surprise!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts