Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to everyone. I own a 2017 citroen cactus and have been driving this car for two years. I listen to music via Spotify in my car. For a while, although the song I listen to changes, The name of the song does not change and remains the same as the name of the first song I listened to. First i reset my phone and car bluetooth settings and reconnected, the result did not change. Then i changed the phone i was using, the result is the same. I reset the car's interface with factory settings, the result is still the same. Finally I updated the interface but the result is still the same. Is there any other method you can suggest?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I don't connect in the car because it annoys my wife when she gets in and my phone always overrides hers but I get the exact same behaviour you describe when using a Roberts DAB radio as an external speaker - I presumed it was a Spotify issue rather than one with the output device though. I'll pay more attention next time she uses Spotify in the car and see if we get the same thing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First of all thank you for the reply. When i listened to youtube music today, there was no problem, everything was as it should be. the problem is with spotify not the connection.
But it's weird to have such a problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts