Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No new posts on forum today so far :( You're all out and about driving your Cacti. ;) I will be next Sunday :)

Registered
The only Sunday driving was to work in the cactus. Good ol NHS :)

Tony

Registered
I drove to the Farmers Market this morning, a 40 mile trip. I didn't see any other Cacti.

Registered
We went on quite a long trip. Saw one other cactus in the distance. A family stared so much in a car park I did a Royal wave as we drove past. :lol:

Got up to 2,480 mpg today. Didn't manage a picture as it only flashed up briefly. Oh and finally managed to delete the sat nav destinations!

Registered
Mrsstuzilla said:
We went on quite a long trip. Saw one other cactus in the distance. A family stared so much in a car park I did a Royal wave as we drove past. :lol:

Got up to 2,480 mpg today. Didn't manage a picture as it only flashed up briefly. Oh and finally managed to delete the sat nav destinations!
Don't believe you without a photo ;)

I had a phone call from client (forgot to put bluetooth on phone so had to stop - isn't the phone connection thing in the car good, first time we have had that in a car) anyway as I stopped a lady cyclist was going past on the other side of the road and STARING over at the Cactus - well it might have been my handsome looks but I reckon the Cactus shows me up on looks :cool:

Registered
Happy late birthday Rich

1 - 11 of 11 Posts