Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
View attachment 54

Was looking into getting these uv sunshades for mine here in Turkey but guess what they aren't available here. :shock:

In a country where temperatures regularly top 40c in the summer these would be ideal so think this is a mistake by Citroen have messaged them here and awaiting their response.

Attachments

·
Registered
626 Posts
They look similar to the sets that used to available for the C4 which were dead easy to fit.

Worst comes to the worst you could always order a set from a French supplier (for the LHD version - if there's any difference?) and fit yourself?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Think I would get stung for import charges unless I did two seperate orders and then I would have to pay double shipping costs. Would be so much easier if the accessories were available everywhere the model was sold.

Bristolrich did you ever use them and were they any good as my alternative is window tinting.

As my temp sensor read 47c when I got in the car today (and it will get hotter) need to sort something out sooner rather than later. ;)

·
Registered
626 Posts
I did and they were very effective. I always found the climate control in the C4 used to struggle to get the temp down on hot days. Installing these helped considerably by reducing the solar heating through the windows and whilst still hot inside, it certainly wasn't as bad.

There is a thread here which might help...
http://c4owners.org/plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?12973

The benefit of the cactus windows because they don't drop into the door fit will pretty much be bang on :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts