Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can happily say the Cactii are flourishing very well here. Yellow, white, and silver are most common (that we've seen anyway), closely followed by red. The odd black and one blue, this red one looked nice with blue sea/sky behind. The yellowed folowed our bus from cable car on Mt Teide. At just under 4000 mts could this be the 'highest' cactus ??.

Attachments

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
cactusjack said:
I can happily say the Cactii are flourishing very well here. Yellow, white, and silver are most common (that we've seen anyway), closely followed by red. The odd black and one blue, this red one looked nice with blue sea/sky behind. The yellowed folowed our bus from cable car on Mt Teide. At just under 4000 mts could this be the 'highest' cactus ??.

Attachments

·
Registered
348 Posts
Ironic that you are seeing so many as, of course, there are plenty of real cacti on the Canary Islands.

Think I've only seen one yellow one in the UK....one thing that really annoyed me with Citroen (and I'm sure other manufacturers are the same) is that they have yellow as standard and any other colour is extra. Why should that be other than a way to squeeze a few more Pounds or Euro's from customers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi I've just joined the forum and posted that I'd seen loads in Tenerife at Easter then I found your post.

MY favourite now is the Limey yellow colour or the white but for now I'm happy enough with my purple one. :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Limey Yellow ?

Do you mean Hello Yellow ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts