Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drove from Durham to Stockport this morning and made the return journey in the afternoon. I did not pass a single Cactus on either journey and none passed me.

But then again I wasn't in my Cactus, I took the C Crosser (another elusive minority Citroën), due to the recent adverse weather.

Although I have only had the Cactus for a few weeks I know already that it appears a wise choice. The fact that it seems a bit exclusive makes it in my mind an even better buy!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Coburg said:
Drove from Durham to Stockport this morning and made the return journey in the afternoon. I did not pass a single Cactus on either journey and none passed me.

But then again I wasn't in my Cactus, I took the C Crosser (another elusive minority Citroën), due to the recent adverse weather.

Although I have only had the Cactus for a few weeks I know already that it appears a wise choice. The fact that it seems a bit exclusive makes it in my mind an even better buy!!
I live in West London and since ordering my Cactus nearly four months ago I have only seen one Cactus on the road and that was a courtesy car from the local dealer. I'm beginning to think the whole thing is a massive conspiracy and they don't actually exist outside of the showrooms. :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hang in there, I had a long wait but it was well worth it. Mine is Sport Red Cactus Puretech82 S&S ETG Flair. Hope it wasn't meant for you.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Coburg said:
Hang in there, I had a long wait but it was well worth it. Mine is Sport Red Cactus Puretech82 S&S ETG Flair. Hope it wasn't meant for you.
That's my car. Give it back at once! :lol:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Back in October I had a purple demo car from Citroen for a weekend. The next Cactus I saw was over week later on the A12, about 50 miles from me. It looked familiar....it was the same demo car.

There's just over 6,000 2CV's left in the UK and half are SORN. But I've still see more of them than Cacti this month.

·
Registered
316 Posts
It's not a bad thing not seeing to many Cacti, it makes them more exclusive. They are selling a lot more in the Europe mainland. I travel fairly regular to Europe and see so many. I see that they are popular in Finland so they have good taste like us owners

1 - 7 of 7 Posts