Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested to know what are your three most favourite things you love about your Cactus, and the three things you wish that it had.

Mine would be:

Roomy interior, comfy ride, good sized boot / rear courtesy light, passenger grab handles, boot cubby holes

·
Registered
169 Posts
Favourites

Distinctive interior, comfy ride, 110 engine

Wish list

Adaptive cruise control, keyless entry and operation, auto dimming mirrors

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Moro said:
Favourites

Distinctive interior, comfy ride, 110 engine

Wish list

Adaptive cruise control, keyless entry and operation, auto dimming mirrors
I had never heard of auto dimming mirrors before, so I googled it, now I want one :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mrsstuzilla said:
We had one on the last car. Didn't really notice it!

I like the exterior looks, the simple interior and the stereo.
I agree with your three, the stereo is excellent too. :D What about the three things that you wished it had?

·
Registered
644 Posts
An easier handbrake!, one touch Windows and maybe split rear seats? Definitely would like the first thing. Not so bothered by the others.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Blactus said:
Mrsstuzilla said:

I agree with your three, the stereo is excellent too. :D What about the three things that you wished it had?
P.s. Loving the positivity there, blactus. :D

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mrsstuzilla said:
Blactus said:
Mrsstuzilla said:

P.s. Loving the positivity there, blactus. :D
You know me ;)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Black wheels, oops got those. Obsidian black, oops got that. DAB radio, oops got that :) sorry about the wheels John lol happy with what I got. The only thing I would change is the engine size but that's moot :)

Tony

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mrsstuzilla said:
An easier handbrake!, one touch Windows and maybe split rear seats? Definitely would like the first thing. Not so bothered by the others.
split rear seats for sure, but I can use my wife's car for buying long items :)

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
techy111 said:
Black wheels, oops got those. Obsidian black, oops got that. DAB radio, oops got that :) sorry about the wheels John lol happy with what I got. The only thing I would change is the engine size but that's moot :)

Tony
:roll: :twisted: :cry: :oops: :(

:lol:

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Mrsstuzilla said:
Claire I know you have bad joints but do you find all handbrakes hard as our Cactus handbrake is easier to pull on than our last car Mazda - Yours hasn't got a problem has it

for my list it would be

Favourites

Looks / Comfort / MPG :D / Radio / ride height / reverse camera / user manual built in / led lights / head lights are bright / digital speedo / etc / etc

Would like

Black wheels :( / would love to try the 110 engine - but the 1.6 100 diesel is Very good :D and a LOT quieter than reviews say

·
Registered
644 Posts
JohnYoung said:
Mrsstuzilla said:
Claire I know you have bad joints but do you find all handbrakes hard as our Cactus handbrake is easier to pull on than our last car Mazda - Yours hasn't got a problem has it

for my list it would be

Favourites

Looks / Comfort / MPG :D / Radio / ride height / reverse camera / user manual built in / led lights / head lights are bright / digital speedo / etc / etc

Would like

Black wheels :( / would love to try the 110 engine - but the 1.6 100 diesel is Very good :D and a LOT quieter than reviews say
I don't know as I haven't driven any other cars since January and only had arthritis since the summer.

Oh I forgot to mention the reversing camera. Love that too. :D

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Well from the cars I have driven the cactus handbrake is no harder to use and actually easier than my last car

Also the brake assist on hills works great to and sometimes makes the handbrake unnecessary

·
Registered
644 Posts
To be honest my hands are so weak now that it's probably no worse, you're right. Yes the brake assist is a godsend. Although I don't like to keep foot brake on and dazzle car behind if I can help it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts