Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weekend wash - first wash :cool:
I washed my cactus carefully and applied a sealant and "sun of a gun" to all bumps and black plastic. In the next wash "she's" going to enjoy some waxing (I was too tired yesterday and a bit ill).

Attachments

·
Registered
735 Posts
Lady in red ;)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Doing mine next week.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Raining here in London, hopefully tomorrow my Cactus will get a good wash and wax and look showroom fresh again!

·
Registered
262 Posts
ran said:
Weekend wash - first wash :cool:
I washed my cactus carefully and applied a sealant and "sun of a gun" to all bumps and black plastic. In the next wash "she's" going to enjoy some waxing (I was too tired yesterday and a bit ill).
Love it!

Mine got a wash and a good coat of AutoGlym's High Definition Wax on the day that we collected it, also using their bumper and trim gel on the Airbumps.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all.
Over time I'll upload here more pictures from trips or cars meeting, with much nicer background than a concrete building (although it reflected nicely on the bonnet) :p

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no title

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Air bumps do work (pic 001) :D
Mostly if I saw this kind of things on my car I would curse the @#$&*%, but this time I just smiled and said to myself "how cool".

This week we had here a little sandstorm and then rain in the same evening, so cars that parked outside looked like this (pic 002) and afterwards 2 rainy days in a row which made things worst... But she's my Cactus so I gave her a good bath (pic 003) and a friend joined us to wash his C4 GTR (which is vtr but he fantasies it's a gtr :p ).

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
deeppurple said:
That's what i call a great job.
You must write us a 'how to' wash and wax.
Cheers
I will someday, maybe next week, 'cause tomorrow - track day with friends (not with the cactus, just as one of the organizers)

JohnYoung said:
Looking :cool:

So what is that mark on the air bumps on the first photo - not a shoe print I hope :evil:
At first site I thought so as well, but look closely the lines are wider than a shoe print.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
OK that's not so bad and one thing I can imagine some numpy doing - Oh lets test those bumps out with my foot - DUh !!!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
JohnYoung said:
OK that's not so bad and one thing I can imagine some numpy doing - Oh lets test those bumps out with my foot - DUh !!!
I probably will hunt this kind of @#$& :twisted:

·
Registered
265 Posts
ran said:
deeppurple said:
That's what i call a great job.
You must write us a 'how to' wash and wax.
Cheers
I will someday, maybe next week, 'cause tomorrow - track day with friends (not with the cactus, just as one of the organizers)
Thanks

·
Registered
328 Posts
I invested in Supergard at the dealership, mostly because the car is black. It's an amazing product, a kind of a wax coating and the water glides off to smear free shine.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
A "great" morning at work :x lucky me I got my Cactus... As I entered the car at the end of the day it was like nothing ever happened... Relaxed driving :)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 43 Posts