Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it sad that i got a little excited when while driving into Stratford Upon Avon i saw 4 Cactus' or cacti (which ever is the correct vernacular) driving together? i dont see any in this area and to see 4 together was rare!

·
Registered
49 Posts
In the days of the 2CV all the owners used to wave at one another ( they were all the same mentality!) Perhaps Cacti owners should do the same??

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've seen a couple before I was a cactus owner. None since I've been sitting in mine in the last week. When I do see a fellow owner they will get the nod of approval. I did see a DS3 owner nearly crash his car from rubbernecking my new cactus as he turned at a junction instead of looking where he was going.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've waved at 3 other Cactus owners, and only got one wave back :(

But someone in a Cactus parked next to us in a car park :) - but we didn't get to meet

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have only ever seen 2 before - a white with black air bumps and black with black. Today though a lovely red with black air bumps parked in the morrisons near my work. I wish I had bought my yellow and black one to sit next to it, instead of walking!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts