Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. First post to the forum - I got my C4 Cactus a week ago, and I'm having problems with the bluetooth connection. Almost invariably, when I connect my phone to the touch screen, it crashes and restarts itself. Only once, yesterday, did it connect and work - I was able to make calls hands free and listen to the music from my phone. However, this morning it has gone back to crashing.

Is this something anyone else has experienced? Anyone know if there is a simple fix or if I just need to take it back to Citroen?

Thanks in advance, Dan.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, that's my phone!! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, I'd done a search before hand but not found that topic.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I picked up my car on Thursday and in just over 100 miles the screen has 'rebooted' twice. A pain if following the sat nav but at least it offered to resume directing to the chosen destination.

Bluetooth was in use (iPhone) but nothing to suggest it was the cause.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Vacuman said:
I picked up my car on Thursday and in just over 100 miles the screen has 'rebooted' twice. A pain if following the sat nav but at least it offered to resume directing to the chosen destination.

Bluetooth was in use (iPhone) but nothing to suggest it was the cause.
That's a bit strange..... Maybe a fault ?

I have never had any problems at all with my screen using Moto G with Bluetooth

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yep, a visit to the dealer. I have had my Cactus for 14 months now and the touchscreen has never rebooted.

·
Registered
328 Posts
6 months and the touch screen is fine. Slow to boot on a cold day, that's about it

·
Registered
348 Posts
Have now checked my firmware - it''s the Aug 2015 version (on a 16 plate - ummm).
Have now followed the instructions on the Sat Nav thread on here and will update both - shame that Citroen don't do this as default as part of pre-delivery. If this were my own car (it's a company car) I think I would be burning the ears of the sales person.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just a quick update - there was a new firmware update on my Oneplus 2 last week, and that seems to have stopped the issues I was having. It sounds like it was a problem that the phone had with multiple vehicles, not just confined to the Cactus, so good news for all Oneplus owners!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts