Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Very clever just to be able to rig this up. Sureley you need an outside tuner/other equipment to relay it to the monitor, please tell. Lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Digital Multimedia Broadcasting
Page issues
Digital Multimedia Broadcasting or DMB is a technology that allows to send digital signals to mobile devices, such as mobile phones. This makes it possible to listen to radio or watch television on such devices.

This technology was developed to replace earthly analog radio broadcasting. But, the technology can include more data in limited electric waves. It can transmit not only sound data that original object, but also DVD level movie data.

DMB is based on Eureka 147 DAB standard which is the European standard, and similar competing technologies is the mobile TV standard, DVB-H. The earthly DMB is decided to the ETSI standard (TS 102 427 and TS 102 428). Now, Republic of Korea can exercise for source of the DMB technology, the satellite DMB broadcast first began in Japan than in the Republic of Korea. In the March 13, 2004, TU Media playing a leading role in business and satellite DMB insert the world's first satellite for with Japan's partner, MBCo DMB 'hanbyeol'. However, In Republic of Korea, selection process for operators was long and put off service, the MBCo in Japan became first DMB broadcasting country to start the full service all 40 of the channel from 19 October 2004.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Cool, You lucky cactii person :cool: , spose its safe to say we've got no chance here in UK :mrgreen:

·
Registered
130 Posts
that I've have to try, when we drive to Kongvinger for the weekend :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can you explain how this works max. I have a cactus and live in Norway/Oslo but I don't see this option.

Could it have something to do with firmware version?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hei mark03:)jDu må ha på Dab og ikke Fm,så søker du bare inn radiokanaler og da får du opp en haug med kanaler,så lagrer du de du vil ha.Du vil få opp Nrk1,tv2 og tv3 det står minitv.Så trykker man den kanalen man vil høre på og så kommer det opp ett lite bilde ,trykk på den så du får det større.
Når du søker så tror jeg de ligger på 8c(minitv)Jeg har bare prøvd dette i Oslo og i Enebakk,vet ikke om man får inn signaler andre steder da.
Enkelte ganger så kan det ta bitte litt tid før man ser bilde ,spørs hvor bra signaler det er.

·
Registered
36 Posts
This would be unlawful to use in the UK while the vehicle is in motion. Safety systems must black out, obscure or otherwise disconnect TV equipment in the front of the vehicle while it is in motion.

·
Registered
626 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i dont think you have DMB signals in the UK:(

DAB, DMB is developed from, are well established in Norway. DMB and DAB broadcast over the same network, and is cross compatible. A DAB receiver will be able to take in to the DMB broadcasts. NRK, TV 2 and MTG are already underway with test broadcasts of DMB in Norway through the Norwegian mobile television (NMTV). NMTV has given its service name DMB-miniTV.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Given the chaotic and over capacity of the UK frequency spectrum I'd be very surprised if we did have DMB!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts