Votes: 54 58.7%
  • <t>55 and over</t>

Votes: 23 25.0%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it would be fun to see how ownership (at least as represented on this forum) spans across the generations...

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
27 views in the first hour and only two others vote? Surely the rest are not too shy to say?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Vacuman said:
27 views in the first hour and only two others vote? Surely the rest are not too shy to say?
Really?? :shock:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Could it be that its not obvious you have to sign in first ?.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
147 views and only twelve votes. If you are reading this and have not voted please sign in (if not done so already) and vote - or let us know why you do not want to vote.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So far on 22 votes out of 241 views.

Please remember to tick the appropriate button on the poll at the top of this posting and not simply enter your age as a Reply. Look at the start of the post for the three red horizontal bars - might be more effort if reading this on a smartphone.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm surprised at the results so far, thought with its funky looks, it would have appealed to the younger generation. :D

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
470 views and just 43 votes? Perhaps some 'visit's' are web spiders from the various search engines?

·
Registered
211 Posts
47, but young at heart! proud to say the Cactus is my first Car, yes I did leave it a bit late! I do however, have a singlespeed bike which I commute to work on a few times a week.
Maybe the younger generation can't afford a new car, or one that you will struggle to find under £10k?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts