Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are the six speakers located on the upgraded sound system? I know that there are two on the front doors.

Second question.....are there pockets on the backs of the front seats?

Thanks!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Speaker locations are one in each door and two in the top of the dashboard, and yes there are pockets in the backs of the seats.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Actually, I'm just wondering if there are seat pockets in all the models? I have the flair on order with the standard (I.e. Non-leather) seats, and I had a sneaking feeling that the ones I saw in the showroom didn't have them? The models I have seen with leather looked like they did?? I'm hoping they might be there as it's such a pain otherwise finding space for maps, service book etc.

·
Registered
169 Posts
My Flair with Habana cloth interior does have the seat pockets.

·
Registered
266 Posts
My Flair with the standard interior does not have pockets on the seat backs. There are quite large door pockets, though.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I didn't realise you only got seat pockets with an upgraded interior...that's really stingy by Citroen.

·
Registered
116 Posts
This was what I expected unfortunately...you would think the top level trim would include something as basic as seat pockets, even without upgrading the interior! :( Oh well, I guess if the satnav is decent enough, then maybe the map will be redundant anyway :lol:

·
Registered
116 Posts
By the way, StevieJ your black alloys look great...I've opted for those on my Blue Lagoon Flair...

·
Registered
128 Posts
They do look great but I'm really paranoid about parking it too close to the kerb now!

·
Registered
626 Posts
OT...

StevieJ said:
They do look great but I'm really paranoid about parking it too close to the kerb now!
Not something for now but maybe later when the time comes....

When its time to replace the tyres I'd always recommend paying the extra £10 per tyre for those with in built rim protectors. Worth every penny, certainly those who have the diamond cut finished alloys...

·
Registered
128 Posts
I didn't know that they manufactured tyres like that. I'll have to remember that when I replace any, cheers.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Not everyone does them on all fitments so you need to do a bit of hunting about but majority of the main brands have them as an option....Certainly Michelin, Pirelli do them as an option for their Reinforced and W,Y,Z rated tyres.

Assuming you have the same OEM tyres as on mine, if you look at where the outer face tyre bead meets the alloy rim edge there is a hard rubber molded section on the tyre wall that protrudes over the face of the alloy. Naturally they wont stop a heavy whack but certainly protect against a (very) annoying brush against a kurb. Fortunatly the section of the Cactus's/Cacti tyre is "dumpy" therefore offers that bit of additional protection.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Seat pockets not restricted to top interiors, ours is a Flair 110 with Habana cloth interior. There are pockets on the back of front seats, it looks just like a coloured bit of trim but it outlines the pockets. I know cos I got stuff in 'em, they are a little tight though which could mislead you to think its just contrasting trim.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The Habana is an upgrade. The standard cloth seats do not appear to have pockets.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Once I've paid for my Cactus my pockets will be empty :(

·
Registered
40 Posts
StevieJ said:
Speaker locations are one in each door and two in the top of the dashboard, and yes there are pockets in the backs of the seats.
Where are speakers 5 and 6? I told you I'd be asking stupid questions :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ha Ha what a plum I am :D

Our 'other' car is a 2 door, I'm that used to driving it I automatically dismissed the possibility that other cars have more doors... :oops:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.