Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have an issue now with the nox emissions urea light that's on. Its under a extended warranty. So the told me after I had a diagnostics done with my garage and paid. That the garage where I bought it have to do a diagnostics so I paid another 140. Then garage came back and told me the warranty people want a more detailed diagnostics and charged me 140 again. Now they came back to me today 2 months after I had it in for first diagnostics to say they Cover the nox but mot the filter not sure what it is but it's 600 euro yust for part. Is this not all connected to the adblue tank pump. We heard something like a motor that seased up one day undernthe car. Can anyone help me please?

·
Super Moderator
240 Posts
It sounds as though they did the first diagnostic when the car was cold and then the report told them they needed to do it when the car was hot - same happened to me diagnosing my issues but I refused to pay for the second one as I considered it incompetence on their part not to test the car in a state where the issue would most likely manifest itself.

Hard to know what your underlying issue is without insight into the codes and diagnostic results but if this is a main dealer I'd recommend calling Citroen head office directly on your local number, opening a case with them and asking them to speak to the dealership that did the tests.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. They forced me to pay. I also didn't wanted to pay. I bought the car at Windsor airline so complaint to them. All that happened is that same guy that made me pay called me and said I explained to you already that you have to pay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts