Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me, or is the ventilation not very good on the Cactus. It seems very warm most of the time, even with the heat controll on the coldest, all of the air direction buttons pressed, and the fan on three quarter speed.

G

·
I don't know what model you have but on my Flair which has auto aircon it works great. I'ts been quite warm here today (26) and it kept the cabin nice and cool.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Agreed it's fine in the flair. Best air con we've ever had in a car! We have it on the middle fan setting. The panoramic roof doesn't warm up the car either. Perfect.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have the feel with manual air con and the temperature is fine. I did notice when I was in the passanger seat the other day that the centre console felt warm against my leg even though we were on cold with air con on.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I have the Feel too, manual air con. Maybe it's just the warm weather that I'm not used to.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I have the feel with manual air con here in turkey, it copes well with the temperatures we get here it is regularly mid 30's and has gone to near 40 a few days. I try not leave the car in full sun but when I do the temp sensor has registered 47c. All times within minutes the car has cooled down with aircon on and fan on full blast i then turn it down to around half for a further time and then reduce again when I am comfortable.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JohnC said:
I have the feel with manual air con here in turkey, it copes well with the temperatures we get here it is regularly mid 30's and has gone to near 40 a few days. I try not leave the car in full sun but when I do the temp sensor has registered 47c. All times within minutes the car has cooled down with aircon on and fan on full blast i then turn it down to around half for a further time and then reduce again when I am comfortable.
Do you find that using air con makes much difference to petrol consumption?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
visorfett said:
I live on the Isle of skye, so I don't expect to have this problem! Ha ha
Beautiful place to live :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yes it does affect it a little but it's a small price to pay for being cool.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts