Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Cactus is being delivered on Friday!

I actually can't remember the last time I was this excited! Had the 24 hour test drive through my local Citroen Dealer and didn't want to give it back. Slight concern that they gave me the 110 Flair to test and I am getting the 82 Feel. Hoping there's no too much of a difference. Not the speediest of drivers these days so comfort is more important.

Is it Friday yet???

Registered
It's almost Thursday ;) I think the 82 will be ok for a " Not the speediest of drivers" . I've only occasionally used full potential of my 110 to annoy drivers of cars that think a Cactus can't be that fast :evil:

Registered
I have the 82bhp version with a manual box like you have ordered. In fact whether the 82 version is enough was my biggest dilemma. I've had mine since mid January and I can give you my opinion..

I mainly commute on my own or with my wife and rest assured it is enough for me.. and it isn't lazy going up hills. I don't know if fitting 3 or 4 other buddies with fishing tackle will make me change my opinion or frustrate me having said that.

So in my opinion keeping light loads it is certainly ok... Heavy loads (4 big persons with suitcases) I donno :D

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the heads up Kevin. It's mainly going to be me, my other half and our 3 year old so should be keeping the weight down :)

Registered
I bought the 82bhp Flair, I didn't realise it wasn't the 110 version until I got it home! It certainly was very nippy on the test drive, and driving alone.
I even had 2 other large adults in with me for a 45 min trip, and it was absolutely fine.
It's going to be the wife and I with 2 small kids, with the occasional in-law tagging along, I don't think it will have too many issues, unless you are trying to wheel spin at the lights!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts