Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All

I am wondering if anyone has any advice on on how to wash my Cactus?? What I mean is what's the best thing to use so that the bumps won't lose their colour. I have a black cactus with black air bumps and I want to wax the car itself but am wondering what to do with the bumps. Any advice or tips welcome!!

Thanks all :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
What about black plastic cleaner from a motor shop that's what I will try, mine is getting to look that it needs it soon.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I ordered today special washing and care liquid for Airbumps. It is a special Citroen product and my local dealer ordered it from the factory. The product is sold in 5 liter containers and price is about 50€.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Keith, I have washed my car, did not leave watermarks. FYI if you get wax on the Airbumps, a white eraser does the job. (From personal experience) :)

G

·
Thank you L. I have purchased some Meguiars NXT Tech Wax. 2.0 by all accounts this doesn't leave any residue and gets good reviews, although I will proceed with caution. All I need now is my Catus which should be in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks again. :)

G

·
I had seen that John and had previousely used their Turtle Wax Gloss Guard which was brilliant, alas they don't do it anymore. The Meguires was highly recommended by my C4 Owners Club but I suspect there is little to choose between the two.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I found that a quick wash at the local hnd car wash brings the car up a treat then a little turtle wax back to black apped with micro fibre works well. Did mine about 3 weeks ago aNd the water still rads nicely on the airbumbs. Try not to get any on the paint tho!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts