Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While out in Wigan this afternoon to my surprise a fellow cactus drive put up his hand and waved I wonder if this as happened to anyone else, yes I did acknowledge him and wave back this is the first time I have known this to happen never in any other car has this been done.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I think this only happens with cars that are a little different from the norm and that the owner really enjoys. I had an orange VW Beetle, LHD, back in ye olde days, a car that you could easily see coming, and 'Bug' drivers were very freindly, always waving at each other, or would give a quick flash of the lights.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Had a really nice driver in a BMW wave at me today, At least I think it was a wave, had just cut him up to prevent him undertaking on the inside lane at 80 mph. Waved back!!!!!

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Mellowyellow said:
I think this only happens with cars that are a little different from the norm and that the owner really enjoys. I had an orange VW Beetle, LHD, back in ye olde days, a car that you could easily see coming, and 'Bug' drivers were very freindly, always waving at each other, or would give a quick flash of the lights.
Yeah we had this when we had a Lada Niva 4X4 same kind of thing as motorbike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts