Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've had a bit of a change and I am now running the forum, lots of features will be coming soon and if there is anything you would like to add to the list, please let me know here.

Thanks
Rob

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Hello Rob, great little (at the moment) forum you have here.

Maybe some kind of workshop or DIY section might be good for those who want to tinker. There is already one lad who has added a rev counter to his cactus

·
Registered
328 Posts
Rob said:
We've had a bit of a change and I am now running the forum, lots of features will be coming soon and if there is anything you would like to add to the list, please let me know here.

Thanks
Rob
Hi Rob, such a great community you have here and it's a pleasure to be a part of it. Some ought to remember that it's a forum and not a Cactus fan site and opinions will differ ( I had the cheek to mention how much I miss boot cubbies, rear courtesy light and passenger handles and was scolded like a naughty child because I dared to speak out!) :lol:

G

·
It's a great forum Rob and certainly grown since I joined last year. :D

JohnYoung said:
Maybe some kind of workshop or DIY section might be good for those who want to tinker. There is already one lad who has added a rev counter to his cactus
I think John's idea is great plus pehaps cleaning section as the Cactus is not a run of the mill car

·
Registered
735 Posts
Blactus said:
Hi Rob, such a great community you have here and it's a pleasure to be a part of it. Some ought to remember that it's a forum and not a Cactus fan site and opinions will differ ( I had the cheek to mention how much I miss boot cubbies, rear courtesy light and passenger handles and was scolded like a naughty child because I dared to speak out!) :lol:
Yes, we're a prickly bunch ;)

·
Registered
313 Posts
How about a section for reports on dealers..There are many good dealers and some not so. It might be helpful to most if people could report on the differing dealer experiences they have.

·
Registered
328 Posts
paully said:
How about a section for reports on dealers..There are many good dealers and some not so. It might be helpful to most if people could report on the differing dealer experiences they have.
Maybe a Prick button for the not so good dealers :D

·
Registered
316 Posts
A great idea, thanks for helping me with my radio it is now fine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
And maybe a country subforum, where people from the same country can talk in there language and organise meets. Like dutch, france, germany.
Lets try to make this the EU go to site for cacti

Also love the ideas for how-to, like button and thanks button

Great site by the way

1 - 15 of 15 Posts