Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this on youtube - He's a blind man and I don't want to be nasty to him or insensitive but cannot believe how negative he is when he hasn't driven it or seen it (says its very ugly) - :?

G

·
JohnYoung said:
I found this on youtube - He's a blind man and I don't want to be nasty to him or insensitive but cannot believe how negative he is when he hasn't driven it or seen it (says its very ugly) - :?

I'm lost for words an that's unusual!

·
Registered
735 Posts
JohnYoung said:
I found this on youtube
Put it back under the stone you found it! :lol:

·
Registered
48 Posts
That's just embarrassing for him.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Best leave him in the 'dark', really daren't say anymore. :roll:

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its really weird isn't it ?????

On a lighter note I also found this a few weeks back and although its not in English it looks like they try the Cactus out in the snow. Looks like it does pretty well to especially with chains on

·
Registered
48 Posts
I saw this already. The cactus (with chains) outperforms the big ugly thing, that's quite impressive! I'd love to do that mountain pass (with a rented cactus).

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Spikey said:
I saw this already. The cactus (with chains) outperforms the big ugly thing, that's quite impressive! I'd love to do that mountain pass (with a rented cactus).
I was not sure if it outperforms the Landrover but it did seem to give that impression which would be madness and I would doubt it to be honest. Apart from its appearance the cactus is no off-roader

·
Registered
328 Posts
JohnYoung said:

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Although not in his case. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
JohnYoung said:

What does he care, he's blind, innit? ;-) I think it's just a silly joke. Either that, or he is a seriously anti-French...

·
Registered
725 Posts
JohnYoung said:

I think he probably wanted a Cactus as his mobility car but was refused.

·
Registered
17 Posts
has anybody realy taken this man as serious,?blind or not how on earth can this person provide an informative reveiw of a motor vehicle.

·
Registered
316 Posts
How the F**K could he use a touch screen or read the speedometer. Absolutely pathetic. He probably thought that the Bumps was a Braie keypad!!!!.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Braille I meant to spell. It's catching.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts