Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I think it's a Spanish advert.

At current rates that's a little over £10k, less than a s/h entry level UK model.

·
Registered
211 Posts
You get a lot of bang for your buck with the Cactus!
For the record, you can get a 2015 Flair s/h for about £10.5k-£11k in the UK

·
Registered
735 Posts
No transportation costs ;)

·
Registered
185 Posts
In Turkey the very basic model Cactus costs 62,750 turkish lira about 18,800euros :( and that is discounted.

·
Registered
164 Posts
In Israel the basic price for mid range trim level (something between feel and flair, and the only trim level for now) for the 1.2 82 manual is 89,900 shekels, about 20,814 euros. But a lot of sales days for 84,900 (19,656 euros).
* Tax included but not includes the registration - 1203 shekels (278.5 euros) per year for the first 3 years (and every 3 years 100 shekels less).

·
Registered
383 Posts
ran, just seeing your specification of car we can't get that in the UK - Sport red with Habana. Sadly, the nicer interiors are restricted to the less interesting exteriors (apart from Hello Yellow).

·
Registered
164 Posts
FrankBullitt said:
ran, just seeing your specification of car we can't get that in the UK - Sport red with Habana. Sadly, the nicer interiors are restricted to the less interesting exteriors (apart from Hello Yellow).
That I don't understand... Why the manufacturer set a specific combinations for different countries (maybe to divide the factory schedule... don't know).
My friend addressed the importer for a different combination and they said it could be done but he'll have to wait much longer for the car to come.

·
Registered
6 Posts
In Autralia, I paid $33,380 AUD (23,710 EUR) for what I can only assume is nearly top of the range in the UK. It is the e-HDI ETG6 engine/box combo (We only get one spec over here, called Exclusive) . It has the reverse cam, pano roof, the big wheels, nav, climate, auto lights and wipers, but no option of self park or heated seats. I opted for cloth, instead of the leather too, because it gets HOT over here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts