Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for wheels but there isn't much out there unless I'm in the wrong places, my mate has 17" with semi slicks of his old Ford Fiesta but the offset is 35 so won't fit Cactus. Can someone help me with info on what maximum offset and measurement/bolt size etc. would fit our Cactus 2016 ? I've currently got the newer 17" wheels on it but am looking for street/sport style wheels potentially black.
Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

·
Super Moderator
202 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think you're looking at 4x108 PCD, the centre bore is 65.1 and the offset something like 20. If you find anything plug the spec into Online Wheel and Tyre Fitment Calculator. Offset, Tyre Stretch and Speedo Error | Will They Fit and you can see if they might fit without sticking out or fouling the suspension etc.

I'm not sure but maybe some of the DS 18s might be a straight swap?
Hey bro thanks again, I did use the calculator and all that but it seems like there isn't many 2nd hand wheels that fit my style. I'm saving for a set of new wheels and will post the result in here 😉 Yes DS8 and DS7 is a straight swap but the new rims on my Cactus are pretty much similar.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts