Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to order a cactus but I consider the colour choice. I will order a white pearl one with dune airbump. I want white mirrors and white roof bars (or black mirrors with white roof bars) but I haven't seen any such picture and so I am not sure about the combination. I have used the configurator but it is not as real as a picture. Do you have any picture of such combination (excluding the prototype that has white mirrors)?

·
Administrator
196 Posts
Welcome along..

Sorry I've search through all the pictures I have and I can't see that colour combination anywhere. I agree with your comments about the online configurator not being that accurate.

I've seen pics showing black mirrors and bars and I do think that looks good but I'm sure white will be fine too :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rob for the reply. I have just informed that here in Greece I can't order the combination I mentioned. So, I will go for the black mirrors and black roof bars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.