Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is not a bragging contest as such. Certainly not one I would win but nearly hit the first 1,000 miles in just 17 days so far.

Are there any forum members with 20 or even 30,000 miles on their Cactus yet? With some cars over two years old then even 40k might be on someone's clock?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
51 views and only one reply. Are the other 50 Cactus-owner wannabes? Or just to shy to contribute?

·
Registered
262 Posts
weebugg said:
145 miles so far....guess I can't compete yet
That beats my 137!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Perhaps to give us potterers and/or recent owners a chance: a monthly average. In my case 3000 in 5 months so:
600 per month :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
11,000 on a 64 plate

·
Registered
316 Posts
14,000 on a January 64 plate.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Mrsstuzilla said:
19k on a 64 plate. :)
And what is your overall considered opinion after 19k, was it better than expected, no issues etc. :)

·
Registered
472 Posts
Only 4500 miles on my 64 plate Jan '15 I'm afraid, enjoyed every one of 'em. :cool:

·
Registered
644 Posts
cactusjack said:
Mrsstuzilla said:
And what is your overall considered opinion after 19k, was it better than expected, no issues etc. :)
We've only done the last 7/8k as it was second hand. Only problem has been a cracked windscreen and sometimes can't get into/out of gear.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Mrsstuzilla said:
cactusjack said:
Mrsstuzilla said:
We've only done the last 7/8k as it was second hand. Only problem has been a cracked windscreen and sometimes can't get into/out of gear.
Hmmm! Well the windscreen can happen to anyone but whats all this about difficulty getting in/out of gear. Clutch prob ? is it when its hot or cold, pray tell and enlighten please :eek:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Coming up to 16k on 65 plate...not all of it forwards either!! :D just had the 16k service (the Adblue warning came on at about 14.5k) 1 new tyre, but nothing else to speak of. I did ask them if they could update the firmware for the screen but haven't noticed any difference... :roll:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So Wil on 21k miles is winning so far. Anyone able to beat that and not responded yet? Over 500 views so surely someone? Or, as we Cactus owners suspect, most are prospective owners digesting all the wonderful info on here whilst they await their own bumpy friend.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts