Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I'm picking up my pearl white cactus on Thursday, it has the brown Havana airbumps and I LOVE it... However, the black wing mirrors don't quite work, I was wondering if anyone knew if there are companies out there supplying colour coded wing mirror caps to fit the cactus yet?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi
Anyone bought the chrome mirror caps? Just wondering how easy it is to remove the standard ones and replace them?

·
Registered
164 Posts
ChuckstarUK said:
Hi
Anyone bought the chrome mirror caps? Just wondering how easy it is to remove the standard ones and replace them?
Hi,
for all PSA cars I have ever owned it is very simple to remove the mirror caps, but be careful not to break the clips, work gently.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
What about getting them painted - when we got our cactus we had to take what was there which was an all black cactus which was great and what we wanted but we wanted red mirrors - of course these are normally factory fitted but the dealer just painted ours and it looks great

·
Registered
8 Posts
I had my wing mirrors wrapped. It didn't cost much, they look good and it can be easily removed if you need to.....

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'm thinking of getting the chrome mirror caps for my All Black Cactus to match the chrome 17" wheels

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi guys bumping this post as I've ordered some and getting them sprayed but the bodyshop are asking how these fit on? Any info would be much appreciated thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts