Finally Joined The Cactus Club

Post pictures of your C4 Cactus here
Puppers

Finally Joined The Cactus Club

Post by Puppers » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:51 am

I've had him a month today :) 1.2 Puretech s/s ETG Flair Edition. Love the glass roof and the part leather seats are so comfortable :) He does have an issue with the oil pressure warning light flashing on briefly when the start/stop kicks in and only when the engine is warm, but not every time. The first time at the garage, they said he didn't have enough oil (I had checked this before contacting them and it was just below max). The second time at the garage, had the timing belt changed, as it was shredding (as per another post in the forum viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4393, and it was replaced under warranty). The issue hasn't been fixed and so is going back in tomorrow :cry: Hopefully, the issue will be solved this time...as I'm determined not to let it ruin the enjoyment of an otherwise great car.

IMG_20181207_140640-2.jpg

jacques38

Re: Finally Joined The Cactus Club

Post by jacques38 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:20 am

Hello Puppers , sois le bienvenu!! :D ;)

blackcountrycactus

Post by blackcountrycactus » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:16 pm

looks awesome dealer should sort issues easily,then sit back and enjoy I(wife) have 2016 no regrets buying, comfort is the new cool :D
All black 1.6hdi flair with pano-2016

Rubik

Post by Rubik » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:28 pm

Puppers wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:51 am
I've had him a month today :) 1.2 Puretech s/s ETG Flair Edition. Love the glass roof and the part leather seats are so comfortable :) He does have an issue with the oil pressure warning light flashing on briefly when the start/stop kicks in and only when the engine is warm, but not every time. The first time at the garage, they said he didn't have enough oil (I had checked this before contacting them and it was just below max). The second time at the garage, had the timing belt changed, as it was shredding (as per another post in the forum viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4393, and it was replaced under warranty). The issue hasn't been fixed and so is going back in tomorrow :cry: Hopefully, the issue will be solved this time...as I'm determined not to let it ruin the enjoyment of an otherwise great car. IMG_20181207_140640-2.jpg
Love the colour, not brilliant white paintwork but it looks more like a silvery colour in the photo. ;)

I cannot offer any thoughts on the oil light issue but the timing belt showing signs of shredding is of concern.