Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner

Roof bars

12K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  elCitro 
#1 ·
Not the best picture but here's my cactus with its new roofbars fitted. Just need to get the cycle carrier on now :D

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
These are thule Wingbar Edge 9581 in black they're currently reduced in halfords to £231 from £300. Not cheap but they come as a complete unit and are low profile and easy to fit. Also available in silver but black goes better with my red and black cactus

#4 ·
Southcoastcactus said:
These are thule Wingbar Edge 9581 in black they're currently reduced in halfords to £231 from £300. Not cheap but they come as a complete unit and are low profile and easy to fit. Also available in silver but black goes better with my red and black cactus
Thank you for the info - so then you would still need a bike carrier ?

#9 ·
Flipping heck Southcoast cactus...£231 each!!!!!!
Fancied a pair so phoned my pal who works at Halfords....even with his staff discount I'll need a second mortgage......It would be cheaper to buy Halfords own brand and have em' sprayed black at a paint shop.
As we say here in Lancashire "A blind man on a galloping horse wouldn't see the difference"!

#10 ·
Hold that thought Southcoastc...... Double checked with my mate...would appear their system was down yesterday and yup the price is indeed for a pair....still steep but better than twice the price....Apologies.

#11 ·
Are anyone's roof rails loose?? Im a new owner and love the car, and race mountain bikes. Wanted to use the cactus when out without the family (we have a VW t5 as family wagon) but my rails are pretty loose. A good couple of mm play in both and not confident about putting bars and bikes on top....., any advice??

#14 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.