The new fishing & camping wagon

Post pictures of your C4 Cactus here
Mike66

Re: The new fishing & camping wagon

Post by Mike66 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:27 pm

Why has 'fishing & camping' in my original post been changed to a link to a game?

I didn't do that :( ....... and I can't go back and edit it out.

Why can't we edit our own posts on this forum? It is simply something that admin can turn on in the forum set up!

Mike66

Post by Mike66 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:19 am

Thanks for removing the link.

Best wishes
Mike

jd2103

Post by jd2103 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:01 am

Nactus wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:46 pm
That looks great thanks for the idea

srperry

Post by srperry » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:51 am

I have to have a laugh when folk blank their registration plates; they are not personally identifiable information and are a matter of public record! Unless you blank them out while driving, if you're worried about cloning it's more likely to happen when you're driving around or parked up, even outside your own house, than it is through the Internet.

I wish someone would explain why people do this.
C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience

Nactus

Post by Nactus » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:16 pm

srperry wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:51 am
I have to have a laugh when folk blank their registration plates; they are not personally identifiable information and are a matter of public record! Unless you blank them out while driving, if you're worried about cloning it's more likely to happen when you're driving around or parked up, even outside your own house, than it is through the Internet.

I wish someone would explain why people do this.
It's also more likely that my garage gets broken into than my house, yet I don't leave my house front door unlocked. I take quick and simple steps to lock my door (to blur out my numberplate) to stop my house getting broken into (to stop cloning online).
Just because something is more likely to happen elsewhere, doesn't mean you shouldn't take steps to stop it happening in other scenarios. It takes 10 seconds to load up paint and draw over it.

srperry

Post by srperry » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:09 am

Your registration plate can be seen all the time your car is on the road. Dash cams and CCTV everywhere. Interesting that you didn't mind sharing someone else's number to be cloned though! Interesting that you didn't mind sharing at least 4 other owners' registration numbers in your supermarket car park photo though; just saying! :)
C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience