Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner

B Post Rattle

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Matressontheside 
#1 ·
I have a small intermittent rattle that seems to be in the passenger side B post. I have looked at the forum and didn't spot anything on this area...but plenty on rattles! I have listened with the window (front and rear) open and closed and had useful passengers holding bits of trim to try to identify something loose but nothing has been found. I did have the rear window fittings sorted last service, it is not that. I am considering removing the covers on the B pillar to see what is behind (besides the seat belt fixings) but has someone done that or has a schematic as it seems a bit drastic. Turning up the radio does fix the problem.

#3 ·
Fixed it. But took all this time as I did get the b pillar trim off and even felt under the headlining...but it was the door lock. I noticed the door not closing correctly... spotted that was due to the door lock, tightened that and now no rattle!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.