Stalked by Dennis on the A380

Was it you? Spotted another Cactus on the roads? Post here.
Ron

Stalked by Dennis on the A380

Post by Ron » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:23 am

Driving to work yesterday between Newton Abbot and Exeter. Noticed some familiar lights approaching in the rear view mirror....a Cactus, was about to overtake me then dropped in behind for about five mins, got close then pulled out and drove past me, I put thumbs up but no response.....red with black bumps flair I think, zoomed off into the distance never to be seen again......hello whoever you are :) safe driving.
Dennis refers to the beans menace...always wore red and black.
Ron the 1.6HDi Flair Edition Cactus.
born 1st Feb 2017, Obsidian Black, black bumps & wheels, Black Leather, Stone Grey ambience & Pano roof (silver valve caps!)

Muddles

Re: Stalked by Dennis on the A380

Post by Muddles » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:06 pm

There's quite a few now in my village, all older drivers, which might account for their zombie driving style not noticing anything in their immediate radius, I don't bother waving now as their eyes are fixed in a forward only stare

:lol:
2015 1.2 Puretech 82 Feel - Obsidian Black with Black Bubblewrap - 16" Square Alloys

srperry

Post by srperry » Mon May 01, 2017 11:48 am

Muddles wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:06 pm
There's quite a few now in my village, all older drivers, which might account for their zombie driving style not noticing anything in their immediate radius, I don't bother waving now as their eyes are fixed in a forward only stare

:lol:
I find your response both insulting and ageist, being over 60 myself. I always see other Cactii, and wave, but they are usually driven by younger me-me drivers who don't see around themselves because they are probably concentrating on their Facebook profile or texting their friends! :lol:

Your quip about zombies is totally unacceptable, especially given that the majority of road accidents are caused by idiots under the age of thirty and that the over 55 age group has bar far the fewest involvement in accidents. :|
PureTech 110 S&S Flair, Polar White/Black Bumps, Black Leather/Cloth with Stone Grey ambience + CityPark and BlackVue DR650GW-2CH Front & Rear cameras

davew

Post by davew » Mon May 01, 2017 12:36 pm

Muddles has previously stated that he's been in Cornwall about 45 years and needs 5 more to be considered a proper local, so maybe his neighbours are ignoring him until then...

Return to “Spotted”