Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner

Cactus T-Shirts

15K views 10 replies 2 participants last post by  JohnYoung 
#1 ·
I have made a section in my Zazzle shop for this forum only and its not visible to the public. I reduced the prices by 15% in that section only but I must say some of the shirts are still a bit pricey but that is out of my control. Even if I put no commission on at all as Zazzle have a base price on the products

I have set up sections with Black Cactus and Blue Cactus etc but I am trying to find a way to link to it to show here and I will let you all know what the outcome is of that when I hear back from Zazzle. So in the meantime I will have to post links to individual shirts

One thing to remember is any shirts I show (even if I can show the whole gallery) are just samples or ideas. You can customize the shirt colour etc yourself. But there might be a design that can only go on dark items or light items and they should be set up to only allow that

OK below is a link to the Black Cactus with red bits and I will slowly add the others. I have added a blue one but it takes 24 hours to show and my other designs are ready to go to

Blck Cactus (Red Bits) by TheCrewDesigns
View other Cactus T-Shirts

In Yellow

Blck Cactus (Red Bits) by TheCrewDesigns
Shop Zazzle for another t shirt

See less See more
#3 ·
Keith said:
Some nice bits on there John. I take it is all yours i.e mats, magnets, aprons e.t.c. I shall have a good browse tomorrow. :D
Thanks Keith - Yeah the shop is mine. Had it ages but don't do much with it these days. It provides a little pocket money now and again that's all but its fun and costs nothing but a bit of time now and again

#6 ·
#7 ·
Like the Blue on Blue, one just ordered.

Do not like that Zazzle will not take a straight PayPal payment and wants to set up an account, this might have been a deal breaker for some.

G
#10 ·
JohnYoung said:
OK regarding registration I asked and below is their answer
For the customer's security, registration is necessary before placing an order. We apologize about any inconvenience.
Sounds like rubbish to me I think they just want to capture peoples details...... Sorry folks :(
I have been using Zazzle for years with no problems at all and had no noticeable increase in spam. It is pricey but it is all good quality. Registration helps you track your order which I find very helpful. No different than with registering for Amazon or eBay.

Obviously if people feel uncomfortable with it they shouldn't use.

#11 ·
Keith said:
JohnYoung said:
OK regarding registration I asked and below is their answer
For the customer's security, registration is necessary before placing an order. We apologize about any inconvenience.
Sounds like rubbish to me I think they just want to capture peoples details...... Sorry folks :(
I have been using Zazzle for years with no problems at all and had no noticeable increase in spam. It is pricey but it is all good quality. Registration helps you track your order which I find very helpful. No different than with registering for Amazon or eBay.

Obviously if people feel uncomfortable with it they shouldn't use.
Thanks Keith you are right I was just a little annoyed but I have not had any problems as a customer or a shop keeper. They are very professional and answer my emails very quickly

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.