Emissions fault!!!

Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU
littleprickle

Re: Emissions fault!!!

Post by littleprickle » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:39 pm

Hi Wayne

Exact same thing happened to me just after Christmas. Filled with ad blue but none of the lights went off. Couldn't get it into garage until yesterday and they've come back saying its the NoX sensor. Apparently I'd already had the ad blue recalls on a previous visit (New recall was done on the steering wheel controls though) They have reset the warning count down and no dashboard lights now but apparently it could come back on at any time and give me a 750 mile count down to non starting. They want £400 to replace the sensor but I'm reluctant due to the "might" not come back on. Is your car still OK?

Thanks
SJ

Mattimus

Re: Emissions fault!!!

Post by Mattimus » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:19 pm

Hi Sj and Wayne's and all.

Same has just happened to my cactus. It happened last week and then went off. I dont seem to have the 750 mile warning though. Going to have the adblue topped up although I know it was topped up at xmas.

This is after alot of issues after buying the car last September. I believe I had the adblue tank replaced by the garage i bought it from.

Has anyone had this problem and how was it resolved. I have owned landrovers previously and my cactus is getting to their level of unreliability!

Matt