Chris

Re: Navigation - postcodes

Post by Chris » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:11 pm

Press'Search' in the bottom bar in the middle. Then enter a postcode. No spaces

Pvanv

Post by Pvanv » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:23 pm

Ian
The satnav is just shit. Others here seem to be Citroen employees trying to justify the product, but it totally fails when you cannot enter you destination in a simple manner.
Flair, PureTec 82 manual, Shark Grey

paully

Post by paully » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:47 am

Pvanv wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:23 pm
Ian
The satnav is just shit. Others here seem to be Citroen employees trying to justify the product, but it totally fails when you cannot enter you destination in a simple manner.

Whilst your dislike of the Citroen Sat Nav is well documented on here, indeed some of the kind people you have just insulted, have previously tried to help you in this matter. I doubt they will again though. Yes its a bit clunky but I`ve always managed to get it to work even in rural France........and you can make of that what you will :roll:
110 Flair in Pearlescent White, Leather interior with Black Bumps

ianfreeman

Post by ianfreeman » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:21 pm

I'm grateful for everyone's help. Aside of the postcode issue I'm finding the satnav far superior to the one in my previous car, a 65 DS3. I'll try the 'search' option shortly. EDIT: And lo and behold, it works! Tap 'search', enter a postcode and the street comes up! Many thanks Chris.
Flair PureTech 110 S&S EAT6 Auto, Deep Purple

blackcountrycactus

Post by blackcountrycactus » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:08 pm

paully wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:47 am
Pvanv wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:23 pm
Ian

Whilst your dislike of the Citroen Sat Nav is well documented on here, indeed some of the kind people you have just insulted, have previously tried to help you in this matter. I doubt they will again though. Yes its a bit clunky but I`ve always managed to get it to work even in rural France........and you can make of that what you will :roll:
Ours as been perfect simple input of post codes or coordinates easy from halesowen to brittany/honfleur/Normandy etc always found its location , whats wrong with it !!!
All black 1.6hdi flair with pano-2016

Stevew684

Post by Stevew684 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:04 am

I've never been able to get the postcodes working on my 2018 Cactus, just the first half brought up the town...... I need to try clicking on search as above, thanks for the heads up on that one. :D

P.S. Just downloaded new maps and touchscreen files as advised by the app.
2018 C4 Cactus Hatch Flair 1.2 Puretech 130 Emerald Blue with silver colour pack.