No Bluetooth in my C4 Cactus Puretech Touch? PLEASE HELP

Audio, Navigation, Electronic
OllieM29

No Bluetooth in my C4 Cactus Puretech Touch? PLEASE HELP

Post by OllieM29 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:59 pm

Hi All,

I just purchased a 2017 C4 Cactus PureTech Touch from a used car dealership. I foolishly forgot to check the Bluetooth worked fine before leaving the dealership but didn't think much of it because the dealership clearly stated bluetooth enabled and it was a well rated dealer.

Anyhow, I'm trying to get it working now, but it seems it doesn't have Bluetooth. On the infotainment system, I don't have the phone icon button on the right hand side of the system. - This is where you would connect Bluetooth devices. When I hold down the phone button on the steering wheel, a notification comes up on my infotainment system saying Bluetooth not available in the system....

Can anyone help? Are there versions of the C4 Cactus which doesn't have Bluetooth enabled? I can't find anything online at all.. so infuriating!!!

IMG_20200726_191212.jpg

KAR

Re: No Bluetooth in my C4 Cactus Puretech Touch? PLEASE HELP

Post by KAR » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:13 pm

The Cactus Brochure November 2017, lists the Feel as having "Bluetooth handsfree and media streaming" as standard:

Brochure November 2017.jpg

Cactus Flair 2019, PureTech 1.2 S&S 110 EAT6 auto. Pearl White with Black "Cross" Alloy Wheels.

PeterW

Post by PeterW » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:56 am

There is bluetooth in all models, you must first pair your phone with the car before it works ..
CITROEN C4 CACTUS PURETECH 82 S&S ETG FEEL. 2015

stoian

Post by stoian » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:01 pm

What menus do you have on the right side then? Please take a photo, there should be a menu that looks like a phone book, right side at the bottom. You have to pair your phone as well. Also, you might want to update your infotainment system software to the latest version, there is a topic/guide for that on the forum