Problems playing music from Spotify via cable

Audio, Navigation, Electronic
Ciaran1602

Re: Problems playing music from Spotify via cable

Post by Ciaran1602 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:39 pm

nesnomis wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:42 pm
Yes I know. But this is 2018, they have to Update The software. It is not the cable, i have tried the original cable when I bought the iPhone x.
Maybe I just glue A iPad on top of the smeg, and some bluetooth speakers and sub 🤣🤣🤣. Then I also have navigation
I prefer an old blaupunkt radio with cassette, instead🤭
Sorry my angryness, But I Think this car sucks. In Denmark this is not A cheap car becasue of taxes.
But everything in this car is cheap material, the plastic is cheap, seats. It is A lowbudget car.
I Think it looked nice and cool before i bought one, But now it is just A paine in the ass. Only possitive is it runs 24km/l diesel and cheap weight tax.
Before i had, Volvo, BMW, and VW.
I doubt they are under any obligation to do any such thing. The car was sold on the basis it had xyz connectivity as standard, why should they automatically update it to have abc connectivity when they never advertised it with it?

I don't think I know of any manufacturer that adds such a large infotainment feature as apple carplay etc retrospectively to a car that didn't offer it.

Unfortunate you've had a bad experience as most of us, by and large, have had positive ones. I've just given back our fleet car Lexus CT200H (which is a £31k car by the way) and am SO happy to have my Cactus back.

Return to “Electronics and In Car Entertainment”